Once in a week at least I try to break the monotonous roti for dinner at home. I have been making these tacos for a while and everyone seems to be enjoying this home made Mexican favorite.
Salsa – either homemade or store bought
Ripe Avocado – 1
For the home made salsa
Tomato – 2 ripe
Red onion – 1 medium
Jalapeno Pepper – to taste.
1.Chop finely tomatoes, onion, pepper and coriander. Mix with salt and set aside
1. Quickly roast the tacos in a oven for few seconds.
2. Stuff with home made Rajma and top with lettuce.
3. Peel the avocado and mash it thoroughly with yogurt and spread over the lettuce layer.
4. Top with a layer of salsa and enjoy!
1. I make the salsa myself since it is more fresher than store bought.
2. I don’t use the sour cream that is used generally, instead, I mash the avocado with yogurt which works fine.
3. I skip the lettuce if I don’t have it handy.