Rajma is very versatile in our house, we eat it with tacos, rotis, and as sundal with rice. It is very easy to prepare and very nutritious.
1.Rajma – 1 cup
2.Onion – 1 medium
3.tomato – 2 small
4. jalapeno / green chillies – to taste
5. Rajma masala – 1-11/2 tsp ( I use MDH or Everest )
1.Soak rajma overnight and pressure cook till soft but not mushy.
2.Cut onion, tomatoes, chillies to small pieces.
3.Season with cumin seeds, add onions , chillies and saute till pink.
4. Add cooked rajma, a cup of water and allow to boil for few minutes.
5. Add 1 – 11/2 tsp of rajma masala and add the chopped tomatoes.
6. Allow to boil for few minutes, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.